Educational Lectures and Workshops are offered to enhance well-being and promote self-discovery.
Lectures are open to the public and cover a wide range of topics, often given by recognized experts in their field. Previous lecture titles have included:
- Cancer & Workplace Discrimination
- Navigating Health Insurance
- Prostate Screening and Treatment Options
- On the Way to Healthy Weight Reduction
- How to Manage Lymphodema
Workshops include a broad range of body-movement, stress reduction, and creative expression classes to increase members’ skills and their sense of control and well-being and are open to members only.
Typical workshops (only open to GC members) include:
- Yoga: Refresh & Revitalize
- Knitting Basics & Beyond
- Body, Energy and Movement
- Finding Time to Nurture Yourself
- Chi Gong