Contact: Email Deborah K. Wilson, Director of Development or call (212) 647-9700.
Join fellow business leaders in supporting Gilda’s Club NYC to ensure that our program to support, educate, and empower cancer patients and their families remain free of charge.
Gilda’s Club hosts several prominent fundraisers throughout the year including:
- Signature Annual Benefit Gala (held every November)
- Women Working & Living with Cancer Benefit Luncheon (held every May)
- Gildafest, our comedy fest, honoring a comedian who embodies the spirit of Gilda Radner.
Corporate support can be in the form of tickets, journal ad, table sponsors and auction donations. Our top 2016 event sponsors include:
Cushman & Wakefield
Fenwick & West
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Become a Cause Related Partner
Corporate Partners are very important to us and we welcome all companies and brands, small or large, to inquire about creating a cause-related program with GCNYC as the beneficiary. Each potential partner is requested to submit a proposal. Proposals are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to ascertain the program’s compatibility with the GCNYC brand. If you wish to use our logo, or taglines, you must become a GCNYC Corporate Partner, complete a proposal questionnaire, sign a Letter of Agreement, and make a minimum donation commitment.
A few of our current Caused Related Sponsors include:
Alexa Jade Jewelry
Barnes & Noble
Red Distribution, a division of SONY Music Entertainment
Corporate volunteers are a very special component of Gilda’s Club Volunteers. We will gladly meet with you to discuss your interests and can create a unique volunteer opportunity to be mutually beneficial.
Below are a few ideas in which Gilda’s Club can match your company’s interests to our needs:
- Social Events and Dinners – We have social events almost every month and community dinners held occasionally. A corporate group may choose to take over a portion or all of an event or could create a new social activity as well.
- Workshops – If your group is interested in holding a workshop for our members, it must fit in one of these 3 categories: stress-reduction, creative expression and body movement. Our workshops are held on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. Best for small groups (3-5 people).
- Fundraise – Throughout the year Gilda’s Club NYC participates in many fundraising efforts which lend itself to group activities, such as joining our TCS New York City Marathon team, TD Five Boro Bike Tour team, or gift-wrapping at Barnes and Noble and more. You may also choose to create your own fundraising event for us.