Eileen is our Associate Director of Special Projects and a familiar face at Gilda’s Club NYC – she’s been with the organization for 18 years! Get to know a little more about Eileen:
1. What area of NYC do you live in?
2. What is your favorite NY sports team?
3. Name three of your favorite hobbies or interests.
Crocheting for charity, being part of Soroptimist International, a global charitable organization, spending time with my daughter
4. Where would go if you could travel anywhere in the world?
Cruise the Panama Canal
5. Name three things that you couldn’t live without if you were
stranded on a deserted island.
Bakery cookies, Shamar Moore & my crochet hook/yarn