Gilda’s Bike Team
Gilda’s Bike Team is now accepting applications for the 2019 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 5, 2019!
Making a difference is as easy as riding a bike! Join 32,000 cyclists from around the world and bike through every borough of New York City. For one day the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the City is yours – 40 MILES, 5 BOROS, 1 DAY, 0 CARS!
Congratulations to Gilda’s 2018 Bike Team for completing the 2018 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Thank you for raising over $25,000 for Gilda’s Club! A total of 20 charity riders biked 40 miles through all 5 boroughs on Sunday, May 6, 2018. We are extremely grateful to everyone who supported our riders with a donation and helped them reach their fundraising goals.
Join Gilda’s 2019 Bike Team! Gilda’s Club Charity Riders receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 5, 2019.
- Charity status at the tour (which includes first wave start time, breakfast and lunch)
- An exclusive Gilda’s Bike Team jersey
- Exclusive group training rides led by Physical Equilibrium
Fundraising minimum: $1,000
Already have a spot?
You can still join the team and receive an exclusive Gilda’s Bike Team jersey and train with the group.
Fundraising minimum: $250
Gilda’s Marathon Team
Gilda’s Marathon Team is now accepting applications for the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon on Sunday, November 3, 2019!
Gilda’s Club NYC is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2019 TCS NYC Marathon. The minimum fundraising goal for all our runners is $3,000 to help fund our FREE cancer support program. Since our first team of 27 runners in 2009, we have had 229 runners raise $794,187 for our program as a charity partner. Needless to say, our marathon team rocks!
Make your miles count and run with #TEAMGILDA.
Join Gilda’s 2019 Marathon Team! Exclusive Gilda’s Marathon Team Benefits include:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon on November 3, 2019
- Training & Group Runs led by Physical Equilibrium which includes:
- Coaching customized to your running experience, especially first time runners
- Customized training schedule to get you ready for the big day
- Information on your nutrition needs to get the most out of your runs
- Cross training tips to build your stamina and reduce your risk for injury
- Access to coaches via email to answer your training questions
- Access to #TeamGilda Facebook private group; forum open to our runners where they can discuss training, ask questions, and get marathon tips from current & alumni Gilda’s Marathon Team runners!
- Marathon Week “thank-you” pre-race pasta team dinner
- Exclusive Gilda’s Club Marathon Team running jersey
- Customized online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff support to answer your questions & help you achieve your fundraising goals
Fundraising minimum if you need guaranteed entry: $3,000
Fundraising minimum if you already have a spot in the marathon: $350