Gilda’s TD Five Boro Bike Tour Team
Gilda’s Bike Team is now accepting applications for the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour which will take place on Sunday, May 3, 2020.
Making a difference is as easy as riding a bike! The first Sunday in May, 32,000 cyclists come from around the world to ride through the five boroughs of New York City on streets free of cars. For one day the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the city is yours – 40 miles, 5 boros, 1 day, ZERO cars!
Join Team Gilda for the 2020 TD Five Boro Bike Tour and make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families!
Gilda’s Club Charity Riders Receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Charity status at the tour including early start time, breakfast & lunch
- Exclusive Team Gilda shirt
- Group training rides led by Physical Equilibrium
Fundraising Requirements for 2020:
- Minimum for charity rider entry: $1,000
- Minimum if you already have a spot in the tour: $250*
*Benefits are different, please contact Michelle Ramlochan for details.
Join Gilda’s 2020 TCS New York City Marathon Team!
The 2020 TCS New York City Marathon will be the 50th Anniversary of the race and preparations are underway for a thrilling once-in-a-lifetime event. The TCS New York City Marathon is the largest marathon in the world and the signature event of New York Road Runners (NYRR), the world’s premier community running organization.
We are now accepting applications for #TeamGilda – claim your guaranteed entry today and run with us on Sunday, November 1, 2020!
Gilda’s Club NYC is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon. The minimum fundraising goal for our runners is $3,000 and every dollar raised directly supports our FREE cancer support program. Since our first team of 27 runners in 2009, we have had 259 runners raise $900,973 for our program – needless to say, our marathon team rocks!
Exclusive Gilda’s Marathon Team Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon on Nov. 1, 2020
- Training & Group Runs led by Physical Equilibrium which includes:
- Coaching customized to your running experience, especially first time runners
- Customized training schedule to get you ready for the big day
- Information on your nutrition needs to get the most out of your runs
- Cross training tips to build your stamina and reduce your risk for injury
- Access to coaches via email to answer your training questions
- Access to #TeamGilda Facebook runners’ private group, forum open to our team where they can discuss training, ask questions & get marathon info with current & alumni Gilda’s Marathon Team runners!
- Marathon Week “thank-you” pre-race pasta team dinner
- Exclusive Gilda’s Club Marathon Team running shirt
- Customized online fundraising page
- Dedicated staff support to answer your questions & help you achieve your fundraising goals
Fundraising minimum if you need guaranteed entry: $3,000
Fundraising minimum if you already have a spot in the marathon: $350